CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

UITSMIJTER and UITSMIJTER MET KAAS

UITSMIJTER
and
UITSMIJTER MET KAAS
popular at breakfast and lunch

Uitsmijter Met Kaas
(with cheese)

Uitsmijter

UITSMIJTER

2 slices white bread, buttered
thinly sliced cold ham or roast beef
2 fried eggs, sunny side up
salt and pepper to taste

Gouda cheese optional (met kaas)

serve with sweet gherkin pickles

Directions
Cover two slices of white bread with butter. Place Gouda cheese on top, if desired.
Cover with thinly sliced cold ham or roast beef. Top with two fried eggs, sunny-side up.

Choose your white bread

butter it like my moeder would


cover with gouda cheese, if desired


cover with thinly sliced cold roast beef or ham


fry 2 eggs, sunny-side up
in butter

cover the  frying pan with a lid
 and it will give the yolk a nice thin layer

top with 2 fried eggs, sunny -side up


serve with sweet gherkin pickles
salt and pepper to taste
use imported gouda cheese

start your day with Uitsmijter and a kiss


my husband and I love to share this

eet smakelijk
(eat well and with taste)



1 comment:

  1. Those look yummy! I would really enjoy that....even though I can't pronounce it. hee hee I love egg Mcmuffins, and this is similar. Did you replace your camera? Hope you got my long email.

    ReplyDelete

Tasteful Comments